Mutuality is now accepting articles (and discussion surrounding the issue) for the Summer 2008 issue on ‘Resolving Conflicts.’
Topic ideas include, but are not limited to:
- How convictions about biblical equality and gender justice apply to resolving conflict
- Biblical alternatives to ‘the tie-breaking-vote’ model of conflict resolution by female submission to male headship
- The importance of prayer for resolving conflict
- Whether there is a ‘middle way’ between egalitarianism and male headship
- Appropriate and inappropriate anger
- Biblical reflections: examples of how Jesus handled conflict, Jacob and Esau’s reconciliation, rivalry between Sarah and Hagar, etc.
- Examples of Christians who are/were reconcilers as well as examples of Christians who refuse(d) to compromise on truth
- Practical tips and reflections on race and gender reconciliation in Christ
Please send specific ideas or proposals to email@example.com.